|Picture of the Paramount Building
The Paramount Building is located at 913 W. St. Germain. Built in 1921 as a vaudeville theater, the Paramount was home to live entertainment and movies for generations. A recent 5 million dollar renovation will return it to its original splendor with the Grand Opening scheduled for fall of 1998.
Special thanks to the Stearns County Historical Society for donating the photos for the Downtown Council Web Site.